Tuesday, January 29, 2013

22 Weeks

22 Weeks. Holy cow, the belly looks huge!

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8lbs from pre-baby weight.  Completely irrational, but I cried.
Maternity clothes? Still comfortably rooted in the land of maternity leggings and sweater dresses.  I I need to do some shopping for maternity pants in the near future..
Stretch marks? None that I have noticed yet.
Best moment this week: Brandon has been able to feel the kicks 3 times in the past week!  Its so great he's able to experience that part of the pregnancy now with me :)
Miss anything: I could do without having to get up and pee in the middle of the night, but I know it is only practice for the days to come.
Movement: More and more active as the days go by. I keep trying to capture it on video to post on here, but he/she gets camera shy.
Food cravings: still loving the plain Bisquick pancakes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: yup. 
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Still in (technically) but it is becoming flatter and flatter with each passing day.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Still waiting for those hiccups!

No comments:

Post a Comment