Wednesday, May 27, 2015

18weeks

I figured since I'm nearing the half way point, I should probably get on the weekly-ish baby updates.  I feel badly that he/she has been slighted thus far in the tracking department (you'll remember I took a photo weekly when pregnant with Emerson), but I've taken a good number periodically up to now.


yes, I took this in the bathroom at work. we don't have a mirror that captures my full upper half at home (that I can find) so this will suffice for now!




How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At my apt last week I was up 6lbs. if you try telling that to any of my clothing though, it would beg to differ that that number should be considerably higher
Maternity clothes? absolutely, and have been in them for a few months now. I haven't been able to button a pair of pants in months
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: finishing the kitchen cabinets!
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: I'm feeling what I know is the baby moving (finally!) I've felt some flutters for the past few weeks, but nothing consistent, until recently!
Food cravings: nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Still unknown to us :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? getting ridiculously flat already
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound next week, which means we are nearly half way done!








I had noticed it nearly immediately, but I am much larger this time around than I was with E. while a part of me is very grateful I skipped through the 'is she just fat...?' phase pretty quickly, I can already tell I'm going to be quite large at the end.






An interesting/slightly disheartening revelation from today: my belly already hangs out of a non-maternity shirt. lesson learned, retire this shirt asap.


My belly button has flattened out considerably quicker this time around as well.  I have little doubt that i'll have what I refer to as 'a turkey timer belly button' by the end of this pregnancy.
 
#Lyndsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment