Before Emerson was born, I found the time to regularly blog once (sometimes twic!) a week, but now that she's here, my "me" time is almost non existent, and the time I spend blogging has gotten drastically cut. I realize though, mosr people check the blog frequently and really love the photo dump posts, so in light of that, enjoy these photos from our life lately :) I'll try to do more content next time, but for now, enjoy her sweet face.
We went camping for the 4th of July and as terrified as i was of being outside for two days with a one month old, it was aftually pretty awesome. My brother, sister in law and nephew came up from iowa and we got a few sites and spent time with all extended family at the lake. It was pretty great.

Camping is exhausting when you're this cute!
B and i went on our first date sans Emerson since her birth. Dinner and some gambling up in Deadwood and gma Dobbs watched Emerson. Yes, i cried when we left her for the first time.
This happened. No, that isnt water.. we had just given Emerson a bath and she thought that would be the ideal time to pee all over mommy. and the floor.
All in all, we love her to pieces!
Until next time..
#Lyndsey

Love, love, love your blog! I'm due in October and it's awesome to see a mom like you who is doing so well. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh man! She is SO cute! Sorry about the pee mess. Love the date night! And the camping! TOO FUN!
ReplyDelete