Wednesday, January 9, 2013

19 weeks

19 weeks
 
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: W don't own a scale, but I think I'm pretty close to normal, weight wise.
Maternity clothes? I've worn nothing but maternity leggings and sweater dresses in the past week. And my first pair of maternity jeans on Friday, so I think I've officially graduated into pregnant lady territory.
Stretch marks? None that I can see yet, but my skin has definitely started to feel tighter in places.
Best moment this week: feeling more movement each day.
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: I can feel more movement as the days go on, we are just waiting for a strong enough kick for Brandon to feel.
Food cravings: UPDATE on this one (finally): plain bisquick pancakes. Made them twice now in 2 days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I can comfortably say I have "popped" now. The baby bump is clearly visible first thing in the mornings now too, not just in the evenings.
Gender: Still unknown to us, but people have begun to give their thoughts as to what it could be.
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I can tell the shape is beginning to change.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound next week
 

No comments:

Post a Comment