Wednesday, January 2, 2013

18 weeks

18 weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: With having the flu, I'm sure I'm down a few lbs, but we don't own a scale so I can't say for sure.
Maternity clothes? Thanks to my mom I recevied my first pair of maternity leggings for Christmas, so I jumped on THAT bandwagon and bought a few more pairs yesterday. I'm far too large to fit into regular pants, but not quite large enough to wear bonafide maternity pants. These will have to tide me over till the baby grows a bit more.
Stretch marks? None that I can see yet, but my skin has definitely started to feel tighter in places.
Best moment this week: I felt two bonafide kicks this week!
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: I've felt a kick (finally!) and there are instances where I can feel him/her moving when I've been sitting in one position for too long. Apparently things are starting to become squished after too long.
Food cravings: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Literally have this once a week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Brandon lovingly tells me "You're starting to look pregnant, but people may not ask you yet, just in case you aren't pregnant and only need to go to the gym." Awesome.
Gender: Still unknown to us , but people have begun to give their thoughts as to what it could be. 
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I can tell the shape is beginning to change.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound in a few weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment