Saturday, December 29, 2012

17 Weeks

17 weeks, sans makeup and 3 days deep in teh flu.

Yes, I realize this is a few days late, but with the holiday season, family in town, and a doozy case of the flu that I've had for 3 days now, this was the earliest I could get to posting =\. God bless the ladies who have morning sickness during their pregnancy, I can't imagine having to have lived like this for months at a time!
This photo shows the true size of the baby, I've eaten very little in the past few days, so what you see there is solid baby bear :)

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: With having the flu, I'm sure I'm down a few lbs, but we don't own a scale so I can't say for sure.
Maternity clothes? I'm certainly using the belly band every day, but even that is starting to become uncomfortable. Might have to graduate to leggings and baggy sweaters soon.
Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers that it stays that way!
Best moment this week: I'm starting to feel some movements, slight butterfly/bubble type feelings.
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: Feeling slight movements in there!
Food cravings: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Can't get enough.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. My stomach gets a little harder and more visible each day.
Gender: Still unknown to us :)
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Totally normal (in-betweenie)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment