Wednesday, December 12, 2012

15 Weeks

15 weeks
The 'Happy Birthday' sign is to give some context for the photo. It was taken on my 25th birthday :)

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale at my office, I am back to my regular weight, so we will see at the next appointment.
Maternity clothes? Most of my shirts still fit, but I have to wear the belly band every day
Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers that it stays that way!
Best moment this week: According to the baby book- as of this week, the baby's inner ear bones are now formed, and it can begin to hear sounds!
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: Still nothing definitive yet.
Food cravings: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Can't get enough.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. My stomache is starting to get a little harder, and the overall shape is beginning to round out.
Gender: TBD
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Totally normal (in-betweenie)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This time next year (my birthday!) we will have a little one crawling around.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment