Tuesday, December 4, 2012

14 weeks


14 Weeks.
How far along? 14 weeks, 2nd Trimester! 
Total weight gain/loss: TBD. at our 12 week appt. I had lost 4lbs.
 Maternity clothes? I have a few shirts that I wear, definitely need to graduate to the pants. (thanks Steph and Meagan!)
Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers that it stays that way!
Best moment this week: seeing the bump continue to grow
Miss anything: not so far
Movement: Everything I read says it is really early, but every so often I get a 'twinge' that makes me think we may have movement..
  Food cravings: Pretzel and Nacho Cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: I can definitely tell a difference, and cripes alive the photo makes me look huge!
  Gender: TBD
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned  
  Belly Button in or out? Totally normal (in-betweenie)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but occasionally moody. or crying. or stressed =/
Looking forward to: Feeling definitive movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment