Wednesday, January 23, 2013

21 weeks

Brandon and I at the wedding this weekend.

21 weeks




















How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale at work, I'm still hovering around the +5lbs from pre-baby weight.
Maternity clothes? Still comfortably rooted in the land of maternity leggings and sweater dresses.  On a positive note, I was a bridesmaid in a good friend's wedding this past weekend and my dress fit with no alterations to the middle! Success
Stretch marks? None that I have noticed yet.
Best moment this week: Brandon was able to feel the baby kick last night for the first time!!
About 4 or 5 kicks in a row :) We've been waiting for that moment for weeks!
Miss anything: I could do without having to get up and pee in the middle of the night, but I know it is only practice for the days to come.
Movement: More and more active as the days go by.  Brandon was able to feel some kicks last night, and at certain times they can be seen from the outside.
Food cravings: still loving the plain Bisquick pancakes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.
Have you started to show yet: yup.  I had a business colleague come up and ask me about it yesterday at a meeting. Glad to know I finally look pregnant to the outside world!
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Still in (technically) but it is becoming flatter and flatter with each passing day.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: I keep reading that babies get hiccups in-utero, and I cant wait for that first time we notice them!

No comments:

Post a Comment