Tuesday, April 23, 2013

34 weeks


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +26 lbs. we have an appointment tomorrow, but I would not be surprised if I'm up 30lbs.
Maternity clothes? Just today I had a friend ask me if I had purchased any maternity clothes yet and I had to catch myself from falling out of my chair.  So sweet to try to make me feel better, but I haven't worn regular pants in nearly 6 months.  The thought is much appreciated though!
Stretch marks? Still none and keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!
Best moment this week: We have 6 weeks left until D-Day! from here on out, if I go into labor, they wont stop the process, but the baby will have to spend time in the NICU. Still so exciting to be this close to full term!!
Miss anything: going running.  Yes, running while pregnant is healthy, but I'm an absolute space cadet when i run (I've nearly been hit by cars before), so it would've have been a good combination. Running is such a great stress reliever for me, and I'm really looking forward to getting back to it as soon as I can.
Movement: Based on how he/she pushes on my ribs and kicks my hip, I can tell that space is definitely becoming in short supply in there.  The hiccups are becoming more frequent as well, and the baby gets ticked off each time it happens.  So much personality already and I love it.
Food cravings: I'm not really "craving" anything at the moment. I'm not a picky eater though, so I guess I could say FOOD in general is a craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet:  yes
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nothing that I'm aware of.
Belly Button in or out? Still ridiculously flat
Wedding rings on or off? They are safely stowed away in the safe for the time being, and I may have to go back and purchase another larger stand-in than the one I'm currently wearing.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: We are getting maternity photos taken this weekend by a good friend and are so excited to have this journey documented!  Once she photoshops my tired eyes and chubby neck processes them, i'll try to post a few on here to show off :)
 
In other news, we had another snow storm.  We are having the snowiest April on record, and are rapidly rushing towards the coldest as well.  Not ideal for nearly 8 months pregnant, but I'll just keep wearing the same leggings and random other items until the weather gets nicer and I can finally wear a dress.
 
 
#Lyndsey  

4 comments:

  1. I just love reading your blog! My husband and I are TTC and I love reading your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoy our reading about our little corner of the universe. Good luck with your journey as well! How'd you find the blog?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! Its always nice to know people read and enjoy the blog :)How'd you find your way to our little corner of the universe?

      Delete