Tuesday, April 30, 2013

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks - 5 weeks to go!!!
Total weight gain/loss: +29.8 lbs. I've tried my best to mentally prepare for the next weight jump that i know is coming (helloooo water weight of the 3rd trimester!) but it is still an adjustment.  luckily though, i dont think i look like i've put on as much as I have.  (if you feel otherwise, please keep that to yourself.  let my dilusional pregnancy brain have that one happy thought thankyouverymuch.)
Maternity clothes? Absolutely
Stretch marks? Still none and keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!
Best moment this week: A good friend took our maternity photos this past weekend and from the sneak peek we have gotten, they turned out great!
Miss anything: being able to wear shoes.  the swelling in my feet/toes/ankles has taken a turn towards Fred Flinstone territory the worse, and any form of restriction at all is uncomfortable.  Yes, that includes socks and slippers as well.
Movement: Based on how he/she pushes on my ribs and kicks my hip, I can tell that space is definitely becoming in short supply in there. The hiccups are becoming more frequent as well, and the baby gets ticked off each time it happens. So much personality already and I love it.
Food cravings: I'm not really "craving" anything at the moment. I'm not a picky eater though, so I guess I could say FOOD in general is a craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are becoming more frequent, but none have been to painful yet.
Belly Button in or out? Still ridiculously flat
Wedding rings on or off? I've had to remove the 'stand-in' one i purchased, even that one is too small now :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our first baby shower is this Thursday!  My co-workers are putting one together and I am so excited!  Check back this weekend for another post update!
 

 
I caught some more movement on video :) The baby had had hiccups for a few minutes by this point, so he/she was starting to get irritated. Its so funny to me when it happens bc i can see a small part of the personality coming out and the baby isn't even born yet! The hiccups are very slight, but you can see them to the top left of my belly.
  
In other news this week: swelling has reached a new high (or low)  I decided to wear a dress and some knee high boots on one of the colder days, and had to wear taller socks as a result.  Well, turns out tall socks are not a friend of swollen pregnant ankles.. And yes, they were as painful as they look =/.

 
This dent was made from the stand in ring that i bought. that is TWO sizes bigger than my wedding ring! Everyone tells me that the swelling will go away after the baby is born, but part of me highly doubts that..
 
 
The invite to my shower this week at work :)
 
 
I got a pedicure (finally!).  The gal rushed through it a little bit so i didnt get the full benefit of the massages and all that, so i think its only fair that i get to treat myself to another before the baby comes.

 
We are still attending Pilates class on a regular basis.  The teacher and the ladies in my class are all so sweet, they keep telling me how great it is that I'm still working out, and help me find ways to modify the moves so i can still participate.  Its great to get my sweat on, but I really miss running..  This photo was taken at 34w1d.
 
 
#Lyndsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment