Wednesday, February 6, 2013

23 Weeks


23 weeks
Sorry we are a day late in posting!! we've been under some construction in the Akley household and when I get home from work each night, all I want to do is lay on the couch! (the construction project will be another post, many photos included)  In my defense- I had the content done yesterday, and we just took the photo when we got home from date night. 
Side note- we went to see Skyfall and it turns out the baby is a fan of loud explosions.  WoabbaLee would not stop moving whenever things got exciting in the movie.  Brandon even felt quite a few of the kicks :)
Enjoy the photo even though I got huge overnight apparently =/.  On the bright side, at least there's no question whether I'm pregnant or just chubby. silver lining.

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9lbs
Maternity clothes? Still comfortably rooted in the land of maternity leggings and sweater dresses.  I need to do some shopping for maternity pants in the near future..
Stretch marks? None that I have noticed yet.
Best moment this week: I've had a few kicks that are quite hard.. enough to stop me in my tracks.
Miss anything: I could do without having to get up and pee in the middle of the night, but I know it is only practice for the days to come.
Movement: More and more active as the days go by. I keep trying to capture it on video to post on here, but he/she gets camera shy.
Food cravings: Brandon made some amazing home-made deer jerky this past week and I can't get enough of it.  The sodium has been fabulous at making me retain water though.. my wedding ring certainly fits tighter these past few days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned
Belly Button in or out? Still in (technically) but it is becoming flatter and flatter with each passing day.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Still waiting for those hiccups!

2 comments: