Tuesday, February 19, 2013

25 Weeks

25 weeks

On a fairly awesome note- Happy Birthday to Brandon tomorrow!! Knowing we will celebrate each birthday from now on with a new member of the family is so fun to think about.  Happy Birthday honey, you're a great husband and I know you'll make a fantastic father. <3

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: we were up 12.6lbs at our last appointment, and will update this when we go in March for our 28 week appointment
Maternity clothes? most definitely!  I can't wait for spring/summer though, I'm very much over wearing leggings and sweater dresses every day- maxi dresses have been calling my name like no other.
Stretch marks? Still none and keeping fingers crossed it stays that way!
Best moment this week: I finally broke down and purchased a body pillow and the change in my sleep quality has been great.
Miss anything: You wouldn't really think of it as something to miss(until you're can't do it), but I'm starting to miss being able to bend in half.  My lower back is starting to hurt more as the baby gets bigger, and not being able to fully round out my back has been a bummer lately.  Cat pose in yoga class has become my new best friend.
Movement: We are able to feel movement fairly consistently now, and I've felt a few kicks far off to my left side, so its great to know the baby is getting bigger and taking up more space in there.
Food cravings: For whatever reason I can't get enough of the Watermelon or Strawberry Blow Pops. There's a candy store down the street from my work and I stop there roughly once a week to pick some up.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: yes! we went through a big growth spurt this weekend, and the bump literally looks like I have a basketball glued to my stomach. 
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned.  I have noticed the Braxton Hicks contractions are slowly becoming a part of my daily life.  I've been told to drink more water and they'll subside, so we will give that a shot.
Belly Button in or out? Still in (technically) but it is becoming flatter and flatter with each passing day.
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly they have been temporarily moved to the safe.  I will get a chain so I can wear them around my neck, but for the time being, I'm wearing a stand in.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Still waiting for those hiccups!
 
 
#Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment