Tuesday, March 19, 2013

29 weeks

29 weeks
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +17lbs at our 28 week appointment last week
Maternity clothes? I'm to the point where maternity pants and leggings are becoming uncomfortable.  I'm so ready for spring, and might start wearing dresses in the snow, just so I'm more comfortable.
Stretch marks? Still none and keeping fingers crossed it stays that way!
Best moment this week: We passed the Gestational Diabetes test! All is healthy for me and our baby bear, so that was great news to hear. (I had an irrational fear that i was going to fail.  Idk why, I eat healthy, still workout, etc., but still.. strange things happen!)
Miss anything: Being able to wear my wedding ring.  B put so much thought and effort into custom designing it for me and I LOVE it, so its a bummer that it doesn't fit right now :(
Movement: I've noticed that we have a fairly active little one; especially in the mornings.  My stomach looks like a wave pool of sorts. the baby is getting bigger and you can totally see him/her fighting to get comfortable in there.
Food cravings: I'm still loving the Watermelon or Strawberry Blow Pops.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: most definitely. 
Gender: We are still team green!
Labor Signs: Nope, all is staying put and continuing to cook as planned. The Braxton Hicks have subsided a bit; they still happen but not as frequently (that I've noticed at least!)
Belly Button in or out? we are dangerously close to having the 'turkey timer belly button' pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly, they have been temporarily moved to the safe.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting him/her! We know there is still a fair amount of time left in the pregnancy, but we are so excited to have him or her be a part of our daily lives on the outside.
 
#Lyndsey

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I told you the story or not about the little boy at my school who came up to me one day when I was on recess duty and said "Hey, I can see your baby's nose!" I looked down and realized he was pointing at my belly button. :D I'd not thought of it being like a turkey timer, but that's exactly what it was like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no you didn't tell me that but I love it! Little kids have such a great imagination, and in his defense, I could certainly see how he thought it could be Asher's nose! thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete